NK - Gulf War Land Confirmation

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Tue Mar 2 07:45:11 PST 1999

>From the land 0 crat H.L. Lucais, to all members of the list, especially
those attending Gulf.

:Thanks Merik.  I received the Northkeep list and your space is
:confirmed.  I'm picking you all a great spot to make up for last
:year...a tree-lined oasis nestled on the edge of a rolling plain, with a
:babbling brook, at the foot of a mountain, and an ocean view, within
:walking distance of a french cuisine restaurant, a laundromat and an ale
:pub.  Ok, so maybe not a babbling brook.
:Have your group ckeck in at the Ansteorran pavilion on their arrival and
:we'll have the limo direct them to your spot.
:Safe travels to your group.
:
:Lucais