NK - Alton's Company, ad nauseum

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 08:50:40 PST 1999

Marrock at email.msn.com writes:

<< Your words should go along way to dispelling, within our group, the RUMORS
<<that members of your Company have been telling warriors they have to fight
<< for you and shouldn't fight for our Baron, as well as dispel , within our
<< group, the RUMORS that members of your Company have been telling members
<< they have to camp with you and shouldn't Camp with the Barony.

Merrick, I hope I have cleared the air.  But I will try to further clarify my
knowledge of your concerns regarding the above.

1. Alton's Company is going to fight for His Excellency.  Period.
Beyond that, and as far as field dispositon and placement, it is up to him to
make that judgement.  I'll not try and second guess him in a public venue.

2. At no time, has any member of Alton's Company been ordered to camp with
Alton's company or to not camp with "Northkeep Camp".  Most of us in the camp,
have been camping together long before Alton's Co reared its monstrous head.

>>Course now I feel like you are calling me an old foeggy wanting to camp with
>>the tee-totaler's getting around with our walkers.... GRIN (are you sure you
>>want to label Angus as tolerant though????????????)
>>Merrik

Merrick, you a tee-totaler?  But if you'd like, your more than welcome (and
Rowan too) to camp with us.  I'll personally arrange for "walker friendly"
accomodations.  There is talk of kegs of zugg-zugg (Jaegermeister) being
purchased for the camp, for strickly medicinal purposes of course!  You dont
mind sharing a tent with Longshanks do you?
And Angus is probably the most natural diplomat I've ever met.  Thats why he's
Camp Master this year.  Why, he is the pure essence of tolerance, rumors
abound that he's a shoe in for the Nobel Peace prize this year!  He also makes
a killer bottle  of BROWN (!!!!).

Alton
(Who has won the "Most Satanic Snore" contest hands down at three consecutive
Gulf Wars)