NK - Gulf Wars Questions

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Tue Mar 2 16:41:16 PST 1999

Bring a map to Wed. or Sat. fighter practice and Rowan and I will show you
our favorite route, Alton also travels allot in the area and would be a good
source of information....

I do not believe there is a public laundry, but my wife doesn't make me do
much laundry....

:I have a couple of questions:
:1. I'm wondering what the best route from here is. Last time I let
tripmaker
:decide ... but we were on backroads a lot of the way, so now I don't trust
it.
:2. Is there a public laundry in the hotel? We're running low on space and
it
:would be great to have to pack half as much.
:Thanks,
:Elspeth