NK - Dance

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Tue Mar 2 19:25:23 PST 1999

Off topic I know, however there are a few Northkeeper's who do "Swing
Dance", so I believe it to be of interest to at least a few of our members.

Merrik

Posted to me by a friend.

FYI
The zoo is having a benefit dance Friday night March 5.  The event is titled
"Swing for Primates" and will be held at the Bank of Oklahoma pavilion.
Tickets are $10 per person.  Swing lessons will be given at 7, and the dance
will be from 8 to 11.
The money will go to help build the new primate facility by the island.

Please forward this to anyone who might be interested.