NK - Angus and his land

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 21:00:37 PST 1999

I with Rowan on that.  Also since I am not able to go, is anyone going to be
getting some good pictures???  <grin>

Faolan

In a message dated 3/2/99 9:02:59 AM Central Standard Time, rebecca-
heydon at utulsa.edu writes:

<< More importantly, do WE, the viewing public, get to pick who gets in the
 hot tub sans garb?  There are some people you just don't want to see
 nekked.....

 Rowan