NK - Northkeep List

Angus angus at okom.net
Wed Mar 3 16:06:25 PST 1999

Hey there is no email at Gulf War yet
party on

    We are supposed to, but answering email MUST come first...
        I thought that was when everybody ran around necked and frolicked in the bushes

            This is Heydonism...
                Since there seems to be some Question would the all powerfull Virtual Scribe explain to all of us unknowing the rules as he would have them inforced so we can all live in peace and harmony I was never any good at civics is this marxism or communism or Stalinism or Natziismor.........................................