NK - Alton's Company

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 12:08:59 PST 1999

<< I hate that getting old thing!  I hope we can lift a glass at the Gulf
Sweet
 Lady and drink to my aging bones, before 10 of course!  Balvin >>

Yeah I hate it too, and we can certainly find time to drink to your aging
bones, however given my recently advanced age you may have to help me lift my
glass!!

I'm packing now as I am leaving for Gulf in a couple of hours.  It seem with
my getting old its not so much going to bed early as having to leaving early
to get there on time!

Keigan