NK - list admin stuff...

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Fri Mar 5 14:00:23 PST 1999

Lady Sofia ask about u n s u b s c r i b i n g  from the list...

(she didn't put the spaces in the word and the emailer that makes the list
work thought it was a command but couldn't figure out what the command was
so it bounced the message to me)

...before going to Gulf War so you box wouldn't be potentially full when you
got home, but then mused, most of the people who use the list will be at war
anyway.....

As admin, I don't care. the thing is real automatic, and unless something
ISN'T working, I don't get email bombed.

See everyone one at war, and for those minding the fort have fun and post
away...

Merrik