NK - list admin stuff...

Karen Cutter lycatrina at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 21:39:36 PST 1999

Gio,
Misery loves company. *sniff* I'll be here with you, waving goodbyes
as the Northkeep wrecking crew leaves to pound the Trimarins.(a single
tear rolls slowly down the woeful lady's round cheek) I can offer some
wild onions to add to that feast of worms and we can cry on
eachother's shoulders.
Catrina