NK - Advice for shoes

England, Dennis E Dennis.England at med.va.gov
Tue Mar 9 11:10:15 PST 1999

Damon,
I have a pattern that is fairly simple for an early period, possibly Roman
style shoe which I have made w/good success.  You are welcome to look at it
if you like.  I'll be here my Gulf War plans fell through.  You'll have to
call me on the phone though as I won't be at work after today to get
e-mails.
Balvin