NK - Roll Call! (or Rain, rain, go away! Oh, and the snow too.

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 16:10:48 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/14/99 4:23:20 PM Central Standard Time,
blat at postoffice.swbell.net writes:

<< Well, we weren't didn't make it back to Northkeep, per say...But Dayib &
 m'self did make it to Namron finally.

 Bonnie >>
You may not live here, but we'd claim you in a minute. Glad you're home
  safe.
 Oh yeah, Sigen and I made it to our longhouse around 12:30A
  Sunday morning. We saw Thorvald and Jessamy this afternoon. So they're
  home safe as well. Hope others will continue to "check in" here to let us
  know they're home safe.
                        Thorgrim Nordvirk