NK - Invite to all

MofLGM at aol.com MofLGM at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 08:33:41 PST 1999

Hi gang,

Well the boxes are almost full and the house is starting to look pretty empty.
Moving day is just over a week away.  So with this in mind Linda and I wish to
invite all of you to drop by this Saturday evening after 7:30 for a few laughs
and one last farewell.  I know that Rowan and Merrick are doing their "mundane
thing" that night too but, go to one and then the other.

The address is 104 W. Inglewood in Broken Arrow.  To get there you go south on
161st (Elm St in BA lingo) to 111th South (Florence).  There will be a QT on
the left corner and a Walgreens on the right corner.  Turn left on 111th go
about 1/2 mile and turn right onto Ash St.  Go three streets and turn right
onto Inglewood.  We are the second house on the right.  If you get lost call
451-1749.  And yes this very close to Angus's house.

BTW, weather permitting I plan on being at the park that day for one last
fighter practice.

Hope to see you this weekend,
Malcolm