NK - Shrink It plastic...or now for something completely different

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Mar 2 15:02:28 PST 1999

Well, someone said they had great luck with making weaving cards out of the
stuff so I figured I'd give it a try.

(Really it's because I never had Shrinky-Dinks as a child...).  ;-)

Rowan

At 04:16 PM 3/2/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>OK, give: just what do you want with Shrinky-Dinks at Gulf Wars?
>
>Talana
>(Who remembers with fondness the joy she got out of making Shrinky-Dink
Christmas ornaments, and with horror just how long ago that was)

******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
Technical Services
ph:  918-631-3557	fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"There is power in the unspoken word."