NK - Gulf Wars Questions

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Mar 2 17:52:32 PST 1999

>1. I'm wondering what the best route from here is. Last time I let tripmaker
>decide ... but we were on backroads a lot of the way, so now I don't trust it.

There are several good routes, all of which take about the same amount of
time.  If you don't like backroads you can go through Memphis & be on
interstates most of the way.  It's more miles than the other routes, but
about the same number of hours.

>2. Is there a public laundry in the hotel? We're running low on space and it
>would be great to have to pack half as much.

No, the hotel does not have a public laundry.  There is a 24-hour
laundromat in Lumberton (pretty scary, but that's the way 24-hour
laundromats tend to be).

         - Rosamund