NK - Roll Call! (or Rain, rain, go away! Oh, and the snow too.

blat at postoffice.swbell.net blat at postoffice.swbell.net
Mon Mar 15 11:17:11 PST 1999

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Ainar, I'm with you on the snow issue. It seems that Dayib
thought that 80 mph, on a snow-slicked highway, at midnight was a good
idea. I wasn't about to argue...I just rode in the floor board. It just
seemed like the safest place to be:)

Bonnie
(Thats what I love about m'husband...It's never a dull moment:)