NK - Call For Volunteers - from the Seneschal

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 16:06:36 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/23/99 8:27:29 AM Central Standard Time, rebecca-
heydon at utulsa.edu writes:

<< Though many of you have offered up time to help with the bow check room,
 Kostia is still needing more so that a few people won't have to do it all.
 If you can offer some time, please do.  This is a chance for some very
 positive publicity for our group as well as a fairly easy fundraiser. >>
Greetings,

Unfortunately, Thorgrim and I will be at the Kingdom Officer's meeting
that weekend.  I hope that those of you who are able will help out.  This
would be a good chance for the folks from Rundel to earn some extra
money for their group!    Sorry we can't help out this time.

Sigen