NK - Minister of Children

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed May 12 14:29:30 PDT 1999

Belle:

Siobhan doesn't have e-mail at all.  All MOC stuff goes through Marrock's
account.  She and I worked on the activity book some last night but I'm
sure she'd still love to have some submissions.  You'll need to call her
(and she doesn't have an answering machine) sometime after 6:30 p.m. to
schedule some time together.

And thanks for helping!

Rowan

At 12:53 PM 5/12/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Siobahn, I have some stuff for your children's activity book.  Mostly
>crosswords and so forth that Selwyn has put together.  Can I send it
>to you through Email or can we get together soon?  Whatever works for
>you is fine.
>-Belle
>
>===
>Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
>from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra
>
>Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."