NK - RESCHEDULE Moving Party & Free Food

AnnaAtteWd at aol.com AnnaAtteWd at aol.com
Fri May 14 12:10:09 PDT 1999

GREETINGS ALL,

Just a note (sorry it's short notice).

Due to unforseen circumstances this week at work and other scheduling
problems (one of my friends is getting married on sat), I am going to have to
Reschedule the Moving Party and Free Food to Sunday May 16 @ 6pm ish
(following officer's meeting).  so those of you who could help will be most
appreciated.

Officer's is at City View Park (I think that's the name) just down the street
from Etienne's and Rosamund's (1314 S. Atlanta Pl).  So you're more than
welcome to meet there or just meet at the non-house between 5:30 and 6.  I've
posted the directions below again.

Thanks all in advance!

Anna

When:  sunday, May 16th, after Officer's meetings
Phone:  231-8957 (cell that will have inbeteen places)

Where starting:  7225 S. 92nd E. Ave #3  ph:  252-5880
Directions:  (best route to 71st and Mingo, go west (on 71st) to the next
stop light and turn left, the Chardonnay apts are on the left, take the
entrance by the sign, turn left and follow the road over the first set of
speed bumps to the Y, take the left fork and my apt building is on the left,
and I'm at the east end, (right even with the second set of speed bumps)

Ending up:  10164 E. 4th Place  ph 838-3123
Directions: between Mingo and Garnet on 4th place, west of  HWY 169, you can
get to the house from either MIngo or Garnet as 4th pl goes under the hwy.