NK - Administrative... Star War's "Psuedo Dennice"

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Thu May 20 21:09:07 PDT 1999

<"Angus" <angus at geotec.net>>
>I for 1 will not put up with sensorship...

I don't believe that anyone has asked you to censor yourself, merely to be
polite enough to add spoiler space and such so as to not ruin the movie for
those people who haven't seen it yet.

>...bwesides if you aint seen it by now your not a real fan

So?  Only "real fans" deserve to not have the movie ruined for them?
Some people may be waiting for the crowds to go down, others may be
waiting until they get paid, or have any other reason for waiting.

Marc/Diarmaid