NK - Administrative... Star War's "Psuedo Dennice"

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Fri May 21 12:13:26 PDT 1999

: I for 1 will not put up with sensorship
: it chaps my stick

Your stick must be chapped alot, not believing in censorship is like
believing in privacy, an awful lot is censored, and we have no privacy.

: i know i am good enough to get thru any filter or any other such device if
: really get inspired

Sounds like you are laughing at the administrator and his ability to employ
hardware and software, thanks...

Merrik

p.s. "IF" the domain and the servers were "MINE", under my roof and control,
you would not be able to bypass me "IF" you were to admit within your
posting who you were or the purpose of your post. The only think that would
be UNSTOPPABLE would be for you to post as someone else and not admit to
your purpose, but then I still win...