NK - FYI - Knee

AnnaAtteWd at aol.com AnnaAtteWd at aol.com
Sun May 23 16:34:49 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

I hope everyone made it back safely from the event.  Just thought I would
drop a note to those who were lucky enough to witness my gracful display
prior to feast (pre feast entertainment) where I injured my knee.

I'm moving better than I was at the event and went to the doctor, nothing is
broken or fractrued. .the doctor thinks I just popped the pantella and a
couple of the tendons around it. ..I get to use crutches for a week and keep
off of and take pain medicine. ..(oh boy).  Oh yeah. .I don't get to drive
for a couple of days either. ..:-(

Anyway. .thanks to those who helped me hopalong and fetching things. .and
thanks to Brigid who happily drove me all over town today to and from the
doctor. ..

Talk to you all at Populace. .(or at least pizza)

later

Anna