NK - Castellan X -agreed!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun May 23 18:25:58 PDT 1999

All true, Castellan was splendid - I had a wonderful time!  I would also like
to point out some other things I observed: extra measures of chivalry on the
field, several rushing to help the merchants protect their wares from the
suddent storm, lending dry garb to drenched compatriots, loaning extra feast
gear to newbies...

You know, we have all of the usual ingredients that make up a "well oiled"
barony, great warriors and heroes, clever bards, talented  artisans, and
reliable workers. We also have something that would be the envy of any
barony, and that is - heart. Hold your head high, when asked where you're
from!
VIVAT NORTHKEEP!!!
Anawyn