NK - Populace

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Mon May 24 07:16:14 PDT 1999

Ah yes, a good time to remind everyone that Populace is now at 7:30.
Dancing is still before Populace and will begin at 6:15.

Tonight is our May Populace meeting.  It is a week early because of the
Memorial Day Holiday next week.  Next month, June, we'll be back to our
regular day (last Monday of the month) at our new time of 7:30.

See you all there!

Rowan

At 08:54 AM 5/24/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>     Isn't tonight when the time for populace changes?
>
>     What time will it start?
>
>     sofia-b
>

>     p.s. I myself am still drying out from Castellan but had a great time.
>     Anna, glad your knee is better and nothing permanently damaged, and we
>     will be forever grateful to "Richard the Cheese Saver".

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."