NK - Lost & Found -Glave

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Mon May 24 07:23:30 PDT 1999

While having a wonderful time at Castellan this last weekend, a young glave
and it's human became separated. It is a nice glave, of the six foot
variety, well behaved with nice silver and black tape. The glave is a little
upset and will not tell us its' name. Although the wee glave says my wife
and I have a nice home with wonderful but smelly pets, the glave is adamant
about wishing to return to its' proper human. It went on about a large
fighter type, with a beard (it thinks the human has facial hair) and armor,
but we have all heard that description before.

If you know of a human admitting to the loss of a glave, please have them
contact me for proper identification and return. Until the original human is
found, we will love, play with, pet and call it George.

Merrik viltar har

Marrock at msn.com