NK - Wendsday fighter practice

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue May 25 08:21:54 PDT 1999

Wednesday night fighter practice is at 5th Place and Florence.  Heading
north on Harvard, turn left on 5th Place.  You'll go by some sororities and
the student union.  The street eventually comes to a stop sign.  (There's a
parking lot for McFarlin Library ahead of you).  Turn right and there's a
parking lot immediately on your right.  We park and unload there and the
practice area is right there, as well.

Rowan

At 08:15 PM 5/24/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>heyya all...
>
>could someone tell me EXACTLY where wensday fighter practice is held? I
>know it is somewhere on TU campus but I dont know the campus at all..
>
>I'd like to show up once or twice to knock the rust off..
>
>Dusty/Rhun

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."