NK - Castellan X -agreed!

Miriam Cook miriz at rocketmail.com
Tue May 25 09:28:48 PDT 1999

I agree as well a fine even indeed!  Another
thing that I noticed... Garb, and more
specifically armour looked really great!  I was
trying to watch the heavy list (which in itsef
was a challenge with a 3 month old and all),
when I realized that every fighter on the list
looked absolutly period.  It really gave me a
Dream moment, if you know what I mean.  So a big
Huzzah so the fighters of the list! Thank you.
Zahava

---blat at postoffice.swbell.net wrote:

> I have to say that I enjoyed Castellan very
much. Thank you all for
> having such a lovely event, & for allowing
Dayib & m'self to help abit
> also:)
>
> Bonnie
> (Damn I had a good time:)
>
> Anawyn at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > All true, Castellan was splendid - I had a
wonderful time!  I would also like
> > to point out some other things I observed:
extra measures of chivalry on the
> > field, several rushing to help the merchants
protect their wares from the
> > suddent storm, lending dry garb to drenched
compatriots, loaning extra feast
> > gear to newbies...
> >
> > You know, we have all of the usual
ingredients that make up a "well oiled"
> > barony, great warriors and heroes, clever
bards, talented  artisans, and
> > reliable workers. We also have something
that would be the envy of any
> > barony, and that is - heart. Hold your head
high, when asked where you're