NK - Re: Tough Day 8 - ) *YEESH!*

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Sun May 30 22:54:52 PDT 1999

Hi everyone, Dad is going to be fine.  The surgery took a little over
an hour.  They had to do a "regular one." (as opposed to Orthoscopic
{sp?})  It was nasty and very infected.  If all goes well he should be
out of the hospital in a few days.  I think we can relax a little bit.
I'll try to give a more complete report later.  But, I'm not
STRESSED!!! *CLUNK!*  ::Sound of Belle tripping on eyelids.::
...I think I go to bed soon...
Love you all,
-Belle
=======
---Kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:

> We just heard from Belle.  Her father is going into surgery NOW for
his
> gallbladder.  Apparently it contains what the doctors are calling
'hot
> spots'--places where bacteria from the infection are leaking into his
> bloodstream.  They're also still saying things should be OK after the
> surgery.  No word on how long the surgery is to last or when she'll
call
> again, but she did say if anyone has any spare sanity, she could use
it.
> Will post anything more we hear.
> Kevin&Keigan

===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox