NK - Wishing I had washed my feet.

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Thu May 6 09:40:12 PDT 1999

Well, there you go, I am in distinct error here. As Rowan is my Lady Wife,
and I her Lord Pinhead, I didn't read what she wrote, just the 'facturds'.
So I am wrong, I apologize again. and as there is interest on the subject,
i.e. posts, please accept my admitance of wrong-doing and continue with your
public debate.

Merrik

: historical knowledge from silly little factoid sheets like this.  The fact
that
: Rowan *asked* if it was accurate simply iced that cake for me.
: However, in the interests of peace and quiet, I will continue my responses
: this thread to Rowan by private mail.
: Marc/Diarmaid