NK - Phantom Menace!!! Lucas is GOD!

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Wed May 19 01:57:36 PDT 1999

WOW!!!  I just got back from the 12:30AM (Hollywood Theater, the largest
screen) showing and it WAS GREAT!  Don't walk, Run! to the next nearest
showing!  I thought it was so good, I've bought my ticket for Saturday too!
If you want a personal testimonial, here it is:  If you think you know what
it's all about and you're going to wait to see it later, you're missing out!
If you've got kids, takem!  The special effects are enormous.  The sound
quality is unbelievable.  The wait was worth it!

See yall Saturday!
Alton

(Phantom Menace Trivia Question:  Whose voice is used for the Gugan leader?,
hint:  Gordon's Alive!  Fly my Hawkmen!)