NK - Administrative... Star War's "Psuedo Dennice"

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Wed May 19 10:16:42 PDT 1999

Greetings o members of the list...

    I have had a request to block all messages regarding George Lucas's
latest attempt at silver screen supremacy so as not to spoil the movie for
those who haven't, but plan to, see it yet.
    I feel uncomfortable blocking the subject as some might try to do
something creative about getting a group together to go... or something else
positive...
    Even thought I don't really care, someday, "even" I will see the movie
and would also prefer to have it not be spoiled...

PLEASE NO SPOILERS OR INFO ON THE FAKE DENNIS THE MENACE MOVIE... (Phantom
Menace he... he... he...)

    So until someone spoils the plot, or I get more than,,,, um,,, er,,, a
few filter that subject requests, I wont.
    But to be double safe if you haven't seen the movie, and as it only
takes one post (bad apple) to ruin it for all, if you really want to make
sure not to spoil it, delete all messages with appropriate headers, but then
some jackass will put a different header on it and then we are screwed
anyway... so delete all messages from anybody anywhere for all time....  in
a galaxy far far away.... (perhaps I digress....)
    Has anyone seen the "Matrix"?

Merrik