NK - matrix, et al

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Thu May 20 20:00:22 PDT 1999

friend Merrick (and all you listers out there),

Yep, the Matrix is really good.  Lots of cool liquid screen f/x.  At its
heart its a high tech kung fu movie, but the chick (Keanu Reeeve's squeeze)
in the tight vinyl dress is a nice plus too!

I just saw a really cool movie last night in StLouis at a art house called
the Tivoli.  ExistenZ.  Really good f/x and story line.  It was a Cronenburg
flick, and it reminded me of Videodrome an awful lot.  But thats a good
thing, Vdrome is one of my top ten fav movies of all time!  Plus it had
Jennifer Jason Leigh in tight clothes!  (Is there a pattern developing to my
movie choices here?)

later,
Alton