NK - Subject: Kids, and also forget my goofy map....

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri May 28 21:27:36 PDT 1999

Don't know what happened in translation... it looked really good before I
sent it - just read the directions, forget the scribles!
No, we live next door to Damon and Ismet. Kids are very welcome, as long as
they (a) don't throw anything in the pond, or fall headlong into it... and
(b) will be mindful to keep little fingers out of the parrots cage! (He is a
very sweet creature, but birds can be territorial about their home base,
even with owners) Otherwise, I see no impediments! C'mon over!
Anawyn