NK - Tough Day.

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Sat May 29 21:57:50 PDT 1999

I appologize to those of you who receive double postings of this.

We put my Father in the hospital today.  He has been sick for a week.
We thought he had food posioning at first.  They now suspect it's his
gall bladder.  We had some difficulty in convincing him he needed to
be seen.  He is now getting IV fluids and should hopefully be on the
mend soon.  The crazy thing is my Mom has to go in for colon surgery
in a couple of days. I had two hours of sleep last night and finally
got a chance to take Mom and me for something to eat.  I am sooo
tired!  8-}  If anyone wants the details/to be kept posted, just let
me know.
Tired, but thankful,
-Belle
===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox