NK - Fwd: Life in the 1500s - interesting (fwd)

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Thu May 6 08:44:49 PDT 1999

I know you are trying to be helpful and interactive, but your post leaves me
feeling embarrassed for enjoying the original post. I am sure your intent
wasn't meant to stir up any feelings of ignorance on my part, but what was a
fun post that I would not bet my job or the house on, now feels like what I
think being at a P.T.A. meeting with a half-breed child which neither half
of is the same breed as mine would feel like.

Merrik

p.s. who is Lee (g)

: >It's interesting, sure, but how accurate?  Anyone?  Anyone?
: Well, lee's see...