NK - Robert Fitzmorgan's New Address

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun May 9 19:08:48 PDT 1999

YARGH!! Me Too!! This is the first night I have been back on line in two
weeks! We bought this MaCAfee system, which is supposed to check for viruses
- it crashed the system - we have (supposedly) a system that makes it
faster....takes MUCH longer than it ever did before, and I still cannot
connect to the internet, just e-mail. You can't get them on the phone,
either. We thought this was supposed to be one of the good systems, and we
are still goofed up! So much for being a careful person.
Anawyn