NK - RESCHEDULE Moving Party & Free Food

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sat May 15 18:31:41 PDT 1999

Anna wrote:

>Officer's is at City View Park (I think that's the name) just down the street
>from Etienne's and Rosamund's (1314 S. Atlanta Pl).

This is correct.  Officers' begins at 3 PM (as usual) and a Castellan
planning session begins at 2 PM.  If anyone wants to attend, you do not
have to be an officer to attend either meeting.

If anyone did not get a map at populace that wants one, please email
Etienne and I or call on Sunday anytime after Noon.  Our phone number is
584-3019.

Rosamund