NK - Administrative... Star War's "Psuedo Dennice"

Andrea Bain the_green_eyed_cat at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 13:06:38 PDT 1999

You boys think you could take this fight off list? A few comments about
a good movie is one thing, but an argument about how those thing are
said is a little much. Nothing personal, it just seems like "off topic"
supreme. ;)

--- Merrik Viltar Har <Marrock at msn.com> wrote:
> No one was asked to censor themselves, the
> administrator was ask to censor
> everyone by "filtering the list".
> : I don't believe that anyone has asked you to
> censor yourself, merely to be
> : polite enough to add spoiler space and such so as
> to not ruin the movie
> for
> : those people who haven't seen it yet.
>

> Where, how, why, when does, "besides if you ain't
> seen it by now you're not
> a real fan" say anything or emply in any way that
> anyone should have the
> movie ruined for them? Sounds like you are "looking"
> for an arguement that
> isn't there...
> : >...besides if you aint seen it by now your not a
> real fan
> : So?  Only "real fans" deserve to not have the
> movie ruined for them?
>

> : Some people may be waiting for the crowds to go
> down, others may be
> : waiting until they get paid, or have any other
> reason for waiting.
> Perhaps they are waiting because they aren't such
> big fans they didn't save
> money from their pay checks the last six months this
> movie has been hiped
> awaiting the famed opening day , or not big enough
> fans to fight the
> crowds... or big enough fans to overcome anyother
> reason for putting off
> what a real fan would consider to be the movie of
> the millineum.
>

> Merrik (who probably wont sit through the whole
> thing even after it is on
> t.v.)

===
Andrea Bain
(AKA)Anna Landless of Northkeep, Ansteorra
Of The Clan of the Ivory Dragon
Ni bhionn an rath ach mar a mbionn an smacht. (There is no luck except where there is discipline.) - Irish Proverb