NK - Revel Headcount

Scott Fridenberg scottf at webzone.net
Sun May 30 21:17:33 PDT 1999

Robert here

        I should have posted something earlier.  Kostia and I are sponsering
a revel as a thank you to the Barony for all the help we recieved at
wInterkingdom.  Anawyn and Eggswith (sp) offered to let us have the revel at
their home.  We especially want all those who helped with wInterkingdom to
attend, but the revel is open to everyone.  Kostia and I are supplying the
meat for the revel and asking the populous to bring anything else they want.
We need to know how many are attending so we will know how much meat to buy.
The revel is June 5 at 7:00.

Robert Fitzmorgan