[NK - Re: Samhain]

Eire Web eireweb at usa.net
Tue Nov 2 16:51:03 PST 1999

Tony And Catherine Lackey <catan at webzone.net> wrote:
Scott Fridenberg wrote:

> Hi
>     I just wanted to let you know that I won the bardic at Samhain.  I
> did a new story that went over very well.  Anthony won children's bardic
> and children's A&S.  It was  fun but soggy event.
>
> Robert

	Congratulations!  I knew you'd make me proud (and not for the first
time)!  And praise to Anthony too.  Hope you both didn't get too
waterlogged and had a great time.

				Catrin

It was well deserved. I was proud to hand the title over to someone so
talented. It was not an easy competition to judge though. It was a small but
outstanding group. I always enjoy watching Robert perform and may I say
despite adverse conditions, he was in top form. Vivat Robert!

Lady Sibeal inghean ui Ruairc

That which does not kill us will,more than likely,maim us for life and leave
deep emotional scars.