NK - Application deadline

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Mon Nov 8 21:29:20 PST 1999

Kevin,

I'll answer what I believe to be correct but I would look for Rowan's corrections after this in case I misspeak.

Requirements for Seneschal:

1.  Fill out application
2.  Attach copies of current membership card and driver's license
(I think.  I believe that the Seneschal and Reeve are required to include a license copy as well as a SCA card.)
3.  Get copies of the above to: current seneschal, Baron and Baroness, Northern Regional Seneschal (also our Baroness).
4.  Plan on attending soon a Seneschal's class if you have not attended on recently.  (You may also have to attend a Treasurer's class.)
5.  Really want to do it.

Seigneur Etienne