NK - Seneschal application info

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Nov 9 06:30:18 PST 1999

Yes, basically what Etienne has written is correct.

The application can be found on the Ansteorran website and downloaded from
there.  (Or I have copies).

Applications are due by the 15th of November as my successor will be
announced at Populace this month.

Seneschal's class and Reeve's class are mandatory requirements.

And yes, definitely having the desire to do it is a requirement, as well.
It's not necessarily been easy at times but it has been fun (least for the
most part).  There is a fair amount of paperwork but it spreads itself out
pretty well so being on time shouldn't really be an issue.  You need to be
willing to use the phone and to check your e-mail (and reply) because
communication is a necessity.  Above all, realize you are human and have
limitations like everyone else.  :-)

Let those applications flow!

Rowan

At 11:29 PM 11/8/1999 -0600, Etienne wrote:
>Kevin,
>
>I'll answer what I believe to be correct but I would look for Rowan's
corrections after this in case I misspeak.

>Requirements for Seneschal:
>
>1.  Fill out application
>2.  Attach copies of current membership card and driver's license
>(I think.  I believe that the Seneschal and Reeve are required to include
a license copy as well as a SCA card.)
>3.  Get copies of the above to: current seneschal, Baron and Baroness,
Northern Regional Seneschal (also our Baroness).
>4.  Plan on attending soon a Seneschal's class if you have not attended on
recently.  (You may also have to attend a Treasurer's class.)
>5.  Really want to do it.
>
>Seigneur Etienne

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******