NK - Fri.DEMO ATTENDEES, PLEASE READ-address correction

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 19:29:02 PST 1999

Well, Anawyn the vain, was trying to type notes without her glasses, and
thank goodness Etienne caught the typo - I had put the address in, apparently
as 25th street, it is NOT  -  the correct address is 2301 E 15th - or  15th
and Terrace (just off of Lewis) will get you there, according to the person
in charge. It is the German American Society Building.
Don't worry about the dancing - this is not a competition, and for those who
may not have been able to rehearse, or haven't danced in a while, I am sure
they are doing some simple ones too - don't let it stop you from coming, if
you want to join the crowd.
Thanks Again!!
Anawyn