NK - Three Kings

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 14:24:32 PST 1999

To Their Excellencies Northkeep:

Thank you for your kind words.  As a member of the Northkeep Baronial Guard,
and a member of the Company, I know I speak for all of the fighters at our
camp this last weekend when I say how much we enjoyed ourselves and how much
we enjoyed driving our Baron's/Baronesses' foes before us (as well as hearing
the lamentation of the women)!  Every year that Northkeep fighters attend
Three Kings (or any other War), Northkeep is well represented by her
fighter's tenacity and chivalrous but no less violent abilities on the field.
 Truly we are a force to be reckoned with and rightly feared.  So I heartily
thank Your Excellencies for being there.  Always in the fray, out in front,
leading us by your example.  Mercilessly laying on the lusty blows to drive
the enemy down.  I also wish to say thank you, for being so generous with
your rewards and "pay."  Your attendance at our otherwise raucous carnivorous
celebrations lent a genteel element to the proceedings.

I am honored to serve my Barony and Your Excellencies with my meager
participation and abilities, but I must brag on the other Company member's
performance as they did good service for Northkeep.  I cannot count the times
I saw a Northkeep fighter obliterating the troops arrayed against us.
Everywhere I looked, I saw a Northkeep member harrying and striking down
those who would stand against our side.  I also must mention our noncombatant
member of the Company, M'lady Kathy, for serving as Victual Officer and for
providing the wonderful desert of chocolate mousse and pumpkin pie for the
unwashed, but no less good hearted lads.  Finally, I must give a hearty
salute to the members of Rundell and Moonshadoe, they fought along side us,
and we were glad for their company.

Vivat Northkeep!

Alton