NK - play acters guild

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:23:43 PST 1999

Greetings Lady Dagmar!  This Isabela del Bosque from Northkeep.  I have had some theatrical
background and would be willing to help.  But judging from our recent "abortive" attempts to do
theater here in Northkeep you may or may not want to include us in your project.  Our debut was,
at best, (in my humble opinion) rather embarrassing.  But, if needed I'm willing to do what I can.

=====
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra
Protégéé to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Misstress Ronna Rosgaile Soleann Soilier