NK - Toy Tourney

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 21:04:54 PST 1999

Heilsan,

We would like to thank those of you who participated in the Baroness' Toy
Tourney.
Our mighty Barony was finally bested by the Barony of Namron.  Ours was a
valiant effort, aided by our Canton of Rundel, our neighbors to the west,
Mooneschadowe,  our Sister Barony of the Eldern Hills, and other folks from
various groups.  Your generosity is beyond reproach, and those in need will
benefit.

Congratulations to HL Colin who is the new NR Defender of the Heirs, Signeur
Etienne won the Bardic, Lady Rosamund took the A&S, and Lord Christoff who
won the Archery.  You have brought great fame to our group.  VIVAT

We would like to give special thanks to Mistress Catrin who came to judge the
Bardic competitions even though she has some pressing matters that needed her
attention at home.  Thanks also to Etienne who heralded all day,  Lady
Caterina Caviere who attended the gate and helped with the water bearing, and
the Lady who saved the tourney...Gillian from Mooneschadowe who served as
List Mistress.  Also helping were Lady Brigid, Lady Aisling, Lady Kelandra,
Lord Ian, Lord Magnus and his lady Heather, Master Beohrtlic, Lady
Elisabetta, Lady Elizabeth, and Olivia, Lord Alton, and his lovely guests,
Lord Owen and the mighty Mooneschadeen, Faolen, and Lady Twanette.  Hopefully
we have not left anyone out.

Thanks all of you for your efforts to make the day go well.

The children who would have had nothing without your efforts will never know
your names, but we do, and we are proud to know such special folks.

We remain in service to the Children,

Thorgrim and Sigen Nordvirk