NK - Great garb class

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Mon Nov 1 15:59:54 PST 1999

Catrin wrote
>	Don't worry about it.  If I got what was coming to me for all
>the mistakes and bad planning I've made, I'd have been hanged years ago.
>It's the same class whether I'm teaching two or twenty. Glad we had a
>good time and you guys got something out of it.  I generally don't have
>a lot of confidence in my teaching abilities and wonder if I'm making
>any sense at all.  Looks like maybe I did this time.

You did a wonderful job of explaing.  I really like your teaching style.  I
didn't really think out the gore part with Peg, you are right that I will
not need them.  I need to bite the bullet and get sewing.  Kit was crushed
that she missed the class, she had a friend over and I didn't even mention
where I was going.  We will be sure to both make the next one.  It will be
great when she is making her own garb.  It will probably make her entire
wardrobe.  Oh, can we request the dell during the next garb class.  She
would like to make her heavy weapons armor in a mongol style.

Susan
shamrock at intcon.net