NK - Fighter practice this Saturday

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 05:24:20 PST 1999

Greetings unto the greatest Barony in the Known World,

  As there are no northern events this weekend to conflict with.  Fighters
from Mooneschadowe and your Canton of Rundel will be descending on your
Saturday practice.  In the hopes that the fighters of Northkeep will be
there to give them the excellent fight that they have come to expect from
Northkeep.  Their are members of your barony whose names are whispered in
reverence in many great halls throughout the kingdom. As the travel for us
is long we ask but one small favor could you please actually come to your
fighter practice? Hell you don't even have to fight just come and teach what
you know. Mooneschadowe Became great because Northkeep showed them how to
fight.  Made them learn how to fight together, but that was two long years
ago the newer members need that anvil of Northkeep to be hardened on. It is
in respect that we have mustered together and travel to your lands so that
we may learn.  We only hope that you can please make time for us this
Saturday.

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward