NK - Fighter practice this Saturday

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Fri Nov 5 06:35:49 PST 1999

At 05:24 AM 11/5/1999 -0800, Owen wrote:
>Greetings unto the greatest Barony in the Known World,
(snippage)
As the travel for us
>is long we ask but one small favor could you please actually come to your
>fighter practice?
(snippage)

Owen:

In defense of the Northkeep forces, Saturday practices are notably slim but
Wednesday practices have seen most all of the active fighters in the Barony
in armor.  With the exception of some injuries, that puts 15-25 fighters in
armor and out on the field for practice those evenings.  We have also been
fortunate to have various fighters from Mooneschadowe attend as well.

Your concern for this Saturday is valid but please don't think that
Northkeep is slacking off in her training and practice for armored combat.
We have just had to change the scheduling a bit to accomodate mundane life
and events.

Lady Rowan ni Coerc
Seneschal, Barony of Northkeep
end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******