NK - Fighter practice this Saturday

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 17:25:16 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/5/99 7:25:30 AM Central Standard Time,
owenapaeddan at hotmail.com writes:

<< As the travel for us
 is long we ask but one small favor could you please actually come to your
 fighter practice? Hell you don't even have to fight just come and teach what
 you know. >>

Oh my,

I *guess*  I have been remiss in teaching you guys just what it feels like to
get hit in the *ahem* from 50 feet away...I think I know where all my stuff
is, and I have 36 brand new arrows that have never left the quiver...I can't
wait.

Remember...I'm wayyy more accurate on a moving target.  If you stand still,
you're probably safe :-)

'nother words, I'll be there.

Sigen