NK - Yippie!! Swell Demo!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 20:10:25 PST 1999

This is a real fun one, and in the evening, so probably easier for some to
attend.
This is for the Employees Club for BSW  Architecture, where our Herald,
Etienne works.
Date: this coming Friday, November 12, at 7:30, at the German American
Society Building, which is located at 2301 East 25th Street.
They will not have accomodations for fighters, but they are looking for
demonstrations of medieval dancing, singers of songs and tellers of tales.
Let's go cut a rug!  So, put on your high heeled sneakers...'cause we're
goin' out tonite....
It is my understanding that there is a stage in the hall, as well as a dance
floor, so should be plenty of room for all kinds of performances. They would
also like, later on in the demo,  for us to invite people to come up and try
to learn some of the dances with us.
Please let me know if you can make it, so I will have a head count to pass
on. E-mail me, or call at : 250-7877.
Bring your dancing shoes and bardic pieces for a fun time!
Merci,
Anawyn